Access to Community Services
ESRA work with many local community networks to broaden the type of support available.:
- Community Voluntary Service network - providing access to voluntary work
- Clinical networks - community mental health teams, GPs, local IAPT service; provide us with access to appropriate clinical support.
- Employment 'surgeries', outreach at GP surgeries, email and phone support / advice. Clinicians regularly provide our customers and employers with training
- Strong links to local education providers
- Access to supported training including I.T., office skills, Arts and Horticulture
- Housing Associations. Both as a source of referrals and an option for us to refer to
- Jobcentre Plus. The DEA's and other advisors are regular visitors to our offices and our strong relationships mean we are often able to access referrals and information / advice that individuals would not otherwise have.