Managing Stress At Work
Part of a series of one day workshops (the Moving On Programme) designed to lift confidence, prepare people for work and provide skills that will enable people to maintain and progress in work.
This course will cover:
- Preparing for work
- What is Stress?
- Coping with Work Related Stress
- Managing mental health & wellbeing
- How to ask for support
- Rights and responsibilities
All Moving On courses offer:
- Supportive friendly environment
- Help with the costs of transport